Billing, Claims & Carriers
Paying your bills 24/7/365 is now easier than ever before!
- Paying your bill online, simply click on your policy provider below and set up your own unique access by using the account / policy number shown on your policy.
- Call by clicking your policy provider below to view contact information.
Of course; if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly agents or associates at 888-648-8685.
If you’ve been in an accident – or feel you need to file a claim – there are 3 options for you to choose from:
- Call us anytime Monday thru Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
- Fill out our online claim form, a request will be sent and we will get back to you the next business day.
- Call or fill out the claim form with your carrier listed below. Anytime 24/7/365.
Important: If you are receiving a claims-free discount on your policy, paid claims may result in removal of that discount. Also, frequent claims may result in loss of coverage, increased deductibles, or non-renewal of your policy.
In case of an accident . . .
- Gather Information:
- Name, license number, address, phone numbers, email of other driver.
- License plate number of other vehicle as well as year, make, model.
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses of witnesses.
- Do not discuss details of accident with anyone but the investigating police officer.
For Property Claims:
- Contact police immediately if there’s been a burglary or other crime.
- Report online or phone for assistance:
- Eaton Insurance Services at 1-888-648-8685 or (if we are closed) call the after hours number for your insurance company below.
- Prevent further damage. Take action if your home/building has been exposed to the elements due to wind damage or other reasons. For covered claims, you will be reimbursed for cost of emergency expenses that prevent further damage (i.e. board up broken windows/doors, cover roof damage with tarps or plywood and remove debris). You can call our “First Responder”. Timbercrest Home Improvement. They will come out and secure the premises until an adjuster can get there.
- Save all receipts/documents related to emergency repairs.