Protection Plus Advantage Promise
EATON INSURANCE SERVICES, being an Independent Insurance Agency, has many top rated carriers which guarantees our clients options when selecting the appropriate protection for their most valued possessions.
- Our agents are trained to evaluate your needs based on information you provide during the consultation process and then provide you with options that will help you make an informed purchasing decision.
- We shop all of our companies for the most competitive premiums based on the information you provide and the coverage you select.
- Our client services staff is trained to provide exceptional service after the sale and it is their goal to meet or exceed our clients’ expectations and standard insurance agency practices by treating our clients as we would like to be treated and we adhere to the following guidelines:
- Our customers – Treat our clients as individuals – not as numbers
- Service inquiries – Respond to inquiries related to billings, claims, and policy changes will be handled immediately if possible. If there is a delay caused by peak period or, the issue requires a 3rd party input, our goal is to respond as soon as possible to resolve the matter for you.
- Delays – When a customer inquiry cannot be answered immediately, we strive to provide them with information regarding the solution process and anticipated timeline for that process to be completed.
- Coverage questions – We recognize our clients rely on us for information regarding their protection, our staff will help them identify and anticipate their coverage needs and then offer solutions to meet those needs.
- Policy Renewals – We pay attention to renewal premiums and explore all options to contain premium increases without sacrificing coverage that our clients wish to retain.
- Loss control benefits – Being able to avoid a loss is by far the best way to reduce your insurance and other related costs if you experience a claim, we provide loss control information for personal lines as well as our commercial line policyholders to help you avoid losses.